Brisbane’s unique Industrial and Rustic Wedding Venue
Celebrate Love at Factory 51 – Brisbane’s ultimate urban industrial wedding location with outstanding rustic and industrial character and visual appeal. Have a unique and unforgettable wedding under our dazzling crystal chandelier in our beautiful Workshop Function Space, with the help of our dedicated, passionate and talented functions team.
This elegant room is known as The Workshop, is blessed with rustic barn-like red brick walls, polished concrete floors, exposed steel beams, a giant crystal chandelier and a private entrance. The room also boasts a private marble bar and laneway alfresco area.
Brisbane Rustic Wedding Venue Package
Our rustic wedding venue package has been carefully crafted to assist you to plan your dream day with ease. Our executive chef Matthew Jenkins designs his menu with passion and uses only high quality, fresh produce, to ensure your guests have an amazing culinary experience. Mathew can also customize the menu to suit your unique vision and desires. Our Beautiful Workshop Function Room Caters from 50 to 153 guests for a seated reception. Receptions are planned and run by Matt Boyce, Beau Vedelago and their team of professionals. The Workshop is also the perfect place for Wedding Ceremonies and Same Sex Commitment Ceremonies.
There are three distinct styles of wedding menu options available at Factory 51
- Traditional plated style is provided as an alternate drop service.
- Share table feasting allows guests to try all of the food on offer
- Cocktail Style allows guests to mingle whilst our staff serve handmade canapés and fork dishes
For your beverage offering you can choose from a Bar tab or Beverage package
- We serve local craft beers on tap and premium boutique wines from the King Valley, McLaren Vale and Margaret River.
A Complimentary 5 hour staffed room hire is included with all of our Food Reception Packages
- Room hire includes everything you would need for your gala celebration, with the exception of your personal touch with styling. We can also offer table styling if needed.
If you would like to enquire on availability and minimum spends for our rustic wedding venue, please send through an enquiry with your proposed reception details and Matt & Beau will get back to you as soon as possible.
Viewings are available by appointment only. Please call from 10.30am Tuesday to Sunday to arrange a viewing with Matt or Beau.
Here is a 360 degree moving image of the room set-up for a reception, so that you can explore every angle: